Thursday, December 29, 2011

Skype was CRAZY!!! December 28, 2011

Family,
Goodness, the Skype was crazy! It was such a weird experience for me, because we went straight from church to the member’s house to do Skype. When I was speaking to you, it was so weird, I was speaking in English!!? I don’t know if you noticed, but I was speaking slower, and kind of tripping over my words, and I said some things that I’m not sure make sense in English. Oh well. But the Skype went by too fast! Saying goodbye was hard too, I started feeling super homesick during the last 3 minutes of our call. But, tudo bem, I’m back to work now!
That´s sweet that you did the 12 days of Christmas for the Missionaries! Who still is there? Who´s
been transferred? I think that I came at a really good time here in Curitiba, because Elder Brino was just finishing up teaching the Peterson Family, and that´s six baptisms right there! Treat the
missionaries well, I think it would be hard to serve in California. Ooooh, Chinese sounds good, I wouldn´t mind having some Chinese food. Haha, I received the Curry, I think I’m going to try to make it, although I also think it will be hard. I´ll tell you how it turns out!
Christmas sounds like a fun time! Haha, it was so weird, the past few days, thinking about what you guys are probably doing during this Christmas Season. I knew it, lots of Puzzles!
I actually got a few Christmas Cards today, so that´s good. The mail system here is just a bit slow,
and I only get cards once a week. I loooove all the mail I get from you guys, keep sending me letters! I´m sorry if I don´t respond to everyone, but I’ll try.
Today, I took some time to write a letter for the Family, and also I wrote a letter for Autumn, so you can expect that to come in the next few weeks. I think my New Year resolution will be to write a letter to the family at least every other P-day. I need to take time for the family!
Thanks for sending Elder Brino the Journals, he´ll really enjoy that. I don´t really know what else you can send with the Journals, maybe if you want send me a few more white shirts, but really, it´s not necessary. Have dad send me that book on the JW´s. Candy also is welcome :)
I hope all is doing well with you guys, I think about you often. Have fun, and remember the Lord always! He loves us, and we can have true happiness when we follow him. I know that I am here for a purpose, and although this work is hard, it´s worth it!!
I love you a ton!
Elder Twitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment