Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Dia das Bruxas - 2 Baptisms Ana and Guillherme


October 29, 2012

Family,

Well, this week I think was one of the craziest weeks I’ve had on the mission. We´re working a ton here, finding a lot of new people to teach, and just talking to everyone we see. And, to end this crazy week, we had two baptisms!!! Ana and Guillherme got baptized this week (if you don´t remember, they´re the siblings of less active members we´re reactivating.) Wow, these two are really good, I was really impressed, because they´re still pretty young (they´re like 11 years old) but they both understood the importance of being baptized, and went in front of the rest of their family in returning to Church. Congrats to them!

Ok, for the questions, my companions name is Zachary Dell Windous (EVERYONE makes a joke of his name, because it´s like Windows. They ask if he´s Windous XP, or Windous 7. haha). And no, we didn´t have a Halloween party here, it´s something that nobody celebrates. They just kind of know about it, but don´t participate.

You´ll be seeing how my apartment is in a bit, I finally got off the letters (because there was a mail strike). IMPORTANT in my next letter will be the memory card with a bunch of pictures, so look out for it. I also sent Amber a card. But like i said before, things with mail will be a lot more delayed while I’m here in Ponta Grossa, I only get mail once a month when I go to Curitiba. I go there this Thursday, so I’ll be able to see if I got your mail.

What was the funniest thing that happened this week? Eeesh, right now I’m not remembering anything. The most spiritual thing was that we had two BAPTISMS! alright!
Oh, and I’ve never been robbed here in Brazil. Thank goodness!

Ok, I’m already running out of time. Keep me updated on everything! You´ll be getting letters soon!

Love Elder Twitchell!

No comments:

Post a Comment