Monday, November 19, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!


November 19, 2012

Hey family,

Well, this week was a good one, we´re seeing a lot of miracles here in Brazil. That couple that i said we were teaching, Sidney and Karla, are going to get married on December 1st!!! Yay!! we went to the Cartorio (I don´t even know what it´s called in English) on Thursday and marked the marriage. It´s going to be great, although Elder Windous and I are really worried, because this next week is transfers, and we´re afraid that one of us won´t get to see the baptism on the 2nd of December. Ahh, but I think we´ll both stay.

That´s too bad about the profanity at the BYU game, but I’ve stopped being surprised at the pride and iniquity of people. Our times are compared to the times of Noah in terms of wickedness. The only difference is that God saved some of his best, greatest, and noblest children for these times. What a great cause we defend! And It sounds like you had a powerful sacrament meeting yesterday. All about missionary work too, that´s great. Man, things are getting crazy with missionary work, the work is really accelerating. I´m sure that we´re going to be getting a TON of new missionaries soon. I´m just thankful I get to see all of this happening while I’m still on the mission. I´m thankful for missionary work, and how much the mission has already blessed my life. Pretty much all of the prophets and saints in ancient times wanted to participate in the marvelous work and a wonder that is happening in our times.

That´s sooooo neat that Sydney Chartrand is going on a mission to Russia!!!! haha, you have to send here a congratulations from me. I know that she always had a desire to learn Russian, so now she´ll get her chance. That´s cool, I can´t wait to get the letter from you guys that says where everyone else got called.

Ok, I’ve got to run in a minute. I love you guys lot, the mission is being such a great blessing for me. I´m so grateful that I’m serving the Lord in this moment. I´m becoming a much better person because of the gospel. I love you guys a lot, I am so thankful for having such a supportive and loving family. Every day I’m here I realize how blessed I really am having you guys.

Read the Scriptures! And pray! And go to Church! The Lord will bless you´re life if you do this!

Love

Elder Twitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment