Monday, August 12, 2013

Last Hair Cut


August 12, 2013

Eiii family!

  Wow, I guess I’ll have to go shopping after this e-mail.  I have a lot of things to get you!  It´s hard to believe, I only have this p-day and then one more after it.  

  That’s neat that you talked to Amanda.  I´m planning on buying a present for Danilo and Amanda today, so that I can give it to them on Sunday.  I´m also going to buy a present for Wallison and Emanuelle.  I´m going to develop photos from their baptisms, and then buy a picture frame, and give it to them as a present.  

  Well, things on this end are accelerating, each and every day.  I´m trying to bear my testimony to as many people as I possibly can.  We´re still in search for new investigators to baptize, but the Lord´s chosen are out there, and we´re going to find them.  Elder Morales and I are doing great as a companionship, I feel kind of bad that I’ll have so little time with him.  The time truly is short, but during the week, I act as if I still have a lot of time left on the mission.  I´m going to continue learning, continue getting better, and continue being a leader until the moment they take my Missionary Placket away from me.

  Ben and Andrew both sent me e-mails.  Haha, I could tell just by Ben´s letter that he´s a little lost.  Andrew´s letter was great, too, it´s amazing to see the difference in him just by the letter.  However, I will say that his letter left me trunky  :/

  Wish Autumn a Happy Birthday for me!!  She´s 18 already, I can´t believe.  Her letter should be getting there soon, I sent it a couple of weeks ago.  I´m super excited to see everyone, Alicia, Bentley, Mom, Dad, family!  It´s going to be great.

  I got my hair cut today, for the last time in Brasil.  :(  But the barber was one of the most interesting barber´s I’ve ever met, he´s an old man of 63 years.  He moved to the US and lived there for 11 years.  At one point, he decided to move to Mexico, and lived there for 4 years.  He then decided that he wanted to try to cross the US-Mexican border, so he swam across the river.  He was telling me that a lot of Mexicans drown in the river, or die while they´re crossing the desert.  Hahaha, I thought it was the craziest story I’ve ever heard.  But then, his Mom called him, and told him to come back to Brasil, so he did.  What a life!

  Well, I love you all lots!  Tell everyone I said hi, but I’ll see you soon anyway.

  Just one more e-mail from me!

  LOVE

  ELDER TWITCHELL

No comments:

Post a Comment