Monday, March 18, 2013

Absolutely LOVE Curitiba


March 18, 2013

Hey family!

Well now I’m worried about the letter that I sent you, I hope you still get it. I sent it to your address in Erda!

But yeah, I talked about going to BYU in my letter to the President today, he should be able to tell me a bit more about registering for classes. In my letter, I asked him to send me home a week early, on the 26th of August. I also asked him about registering for classes. I`m not really sure what´s the mission´s policy with registering for classes, but I think that I should be able to here on the mission.

That´s weird about Autumns hair! Haha, she looks completely different!

Also, that´s amazing about Grandpa, he truly is an amazing man! I look up to Grandpa a lot, maybe it´s hard physically, but he´s still well spiritually.

The mission is going well; we have a lot of work to do still! The ward is really supporting us a lot, and they´re giving us a lot of referrals, so we´re having a lot of people to teach. Elder Vighetto is doing well, he´s a good companion. It´s never boring when I’m with him.

We had a really funny experience this week, Elder Vighetto and I went to visit a family, but we made the mistake of visiting them Saturday night. They were basically having a family reunion, and everyone was really drunk. We tried to leave quickly, but one of them, who was especially drunk, wanted us to stay. We marked for another day, during the afternoon when it wasn´t so busy. He let us go, but before we left, he started telling us how good we were. He was saying stuff like ´You guys are Saints!` and ´you guys are way way holy, bro´ and other such things. Then he grabbed Elder Vighetto´s hand, and kissed him like three times on the hand. I was already running to get away, but he also snuck a kiss on my hand :P haha, it was way funny, Elder Vighetto and I were dying from laughter. Then we quickly went to wash our hands :)

Ok, I gotta go, but I’ll write a letter to you guys today. And I’ll send it to the new address.

LOVE

Elder Twitchell

PS I´m super excited to meet Lisa Barker. She´s going to absolutely LOVE Curitiba.

No comments:

Post a Comment