Monday, March 4, 2013

Short but sweet letter


March 4, 2013

Hey Mom,
I’ve been terrible with letters, I promise I’ll write one today!!!! I think it´s been like three months since I’ve written one. It´s just that time is passing by so fast, I don´t even realize that it´s been sooooo long.

I pretty much get letters at the same rate that I got them before, because we only have Zone meetings once a month. I did get a letter from Autumn this last week. I´ll send off some letters today.

My new area and companion are wonderful. Elder Vighetto is like me, which is nice, we talk about Avatar: The Last Airbender sometimes. I had to make a rule with him, though, that he can´t talk to me about the new Avatars. It´s almost been two years, I won´t let him spoil Avatar for me now! I teach him a few things in English, not a lot. He already knows a bit. I mostly teach him slang, like ´That’s how I roll´. He´s pretty young, he´s only 18 years old. Wow, it´s weird to think, but 18 seems young to me.

It´s neat working with Elder Barkdull, too, because we´re already friends. He knows I’m not going to mess around, so he trusts me.

Yeah, so we have interviews with the President tomorrow, I’ll ask him about BYU, because I’m still not sure what to do. But I also don´t think he´ll ask me to stay longer on the mission, just because of the Visas. Maybe he´ll ask Brazilians to stay longer, but Americans, I don´t think so.

Ok, I’ve gotta go, I’ll write a letter today!!!

LOVE

ELDER Twitchell!!

No comments:

Post a Comment