Monday, March 11, 2013

Released Sept 2nd - BYU Sept 3rd


March 11, 2013

Hey family,

Here in Bom Pastor, the Lan House is right by our house, so we start writing E-mails earlier. Today I started writing about 10:30 AM, just so you know. I`m not sure what time it is for you guys.

Hey, important, so I had the interviews with President Cordon last week, and I asked him what I should do with college, and coming home early and everything. He told me that as of right now, he has it set that I come home September 2. So, that´s like right in time for BYU, isn´t it? It starts September 3, right? So I asked him if I should go home early or not, and he told me that he saw no reason for me to lose a semester of College to stay one more week on the mission. So I was thinking about it, and I think President Cordon is right. He told me that his son started studying the week he ended his mission, and it turned out great for him. He said that right now, I’m in a really focused state of mind, so it´s a good transition from the mission to studying at BYU, because I’m already really focused.
So I think I’m going to go ahead and come home early (or at the normal time, I’m not sure) so that I can study.

Now, I’m not sure exactly how it works out with choosing classes and all of that? When is it that I choose classes? I think I can do that while I’m on the mission... But yeah, what I need you to do, mom, is find out if I need to come home a bit earlier for school, or if September 2 is fine. President Cordon said it´s not a problem for me to come a week or two early, but I need to tell him as soon as possible, so that the mission can buy tickets cheaper. So it´d be good to know by next week already, so that I can tell him.

For what I’m going to study, I think I’ll study something with Economy, I really liked that class when I was at BYU. I´m not exactly sure what I’ll do with that... but I guess I’ll find out! :)

I’m going to live with Spencer, Ben and Mitch and them, right? That´ll be neat. Hey, sorry, I’ve got to run!! But I love you a ton, I know that today was not that much, but I sent you a letter last week!! I`m a bit worried, I sent it to your address in Erda!? I hope you get it!

LOVE ELDER TWITCHELL

 

PS what’s the name of my 2nd cousin that´s going to come to Curitiba? I forgot.

No comments:

Post a Comment