Monday, March 19, 2012

Bump Day on Wednesday! Crazy!

What!!!? Bump day on Wednesday! Crazy!
Haha, I can´t believe I’m already going to have 6 months on the mission. Veeesh, I need to work even harder, I only have a year and a half left!
Tell President Hoggan that I’m serving in the Bairro Novo ward (it´s pronounced bye-ho No-vo) in the Jardim do Sol Stake. It´s on the south part of Curitiba. Maybe he knows of Perigot de Souza, or Boqueirão. They´re close to us.
Things are going well with my companion! He´s really different from Elder Brino, but I like Elder Lopes. He treats people really well--investigators, members, Jehovah´s witnesses, whoever! The people in the ward really like him, because he´s from Belo Horizonte, which is kind of like the South for us. He has a funny accent, and uses words that no one here uses. hahaha. It´s really
funny to see how the members act around him.
I don´t really know why they want my full name, but they asked all of us to tell you to put our full name on the letters. It shouldn´t be a problem.
It´s a rule that we wake up at 6:30 AM, if not, we´re breaking a rule. It´s soooo important to be obedient, with the big things and the little things. If we start being disobedient for the little things, they´ll turn into big things real quick. But, it´s their choice. Maybe in the future, they´ll make the decision to be more obedient. It´s not easy, but you can´t be an effective teacher without obedience.
How crazy about the Burglar!!! wow, I don´t know what I would do if I saw a burglar across the street. Amber really is a hero! haha. She even got a reward for her efforts against crime. Food! is there a lot of crime out there in San Jose?
Well, I gotta go, but I’m going to send a letter today, for the family. I hope everything is going well for you out there. Everything is amazing here! I can´t wait to get your letter!
Love
Elder Twitchell.

No comments:

Post a Comment