Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Baptized Leandro

 
August 27, 2012

Oi tudo Bem!
Ok, today I’ve got to be a bit fast, because I was messing around with my photos and the memory cards. I think I got it all figured out, in my next letter, I’ll send a memory card to you guys, so that you can see all my pictures!! huraay!! However, I still haven´t taken that many pictures of Guaraituba. I´ll do that soon.
Things are going really great. This week we had a zone conference, so you should be seeing a picture of us soon. It was a different kind of picture, we were all standing in this stairwell, and the picture was taken from above. It should be cool, keep a look out! The conference itself was really good, we talked a lot about following the spirit when we teach, and also about obedience.
We had a baptism this Saturday!! His name is Leandro, and he´s the son of an investigator named Pedro that´s going to be baptized soon, too. It was way cool, this family is so special, they´ve made a lot of changes in their lives to follow Christ. They´re a great example!
The ward is really great here, they help out a ton!!! almost every night, we go out with the members to go on visits. They also are really good at integrating our investigators. I´m really happy with the ward here.
Ok, sorry for the extra short letter, but pictures will be coming shortly, so that will make up for it!

LOVE
ELDER TWITCHELL






Elder ?, Elder Harper, Elder Woodruff, Elder Twitchell
Sister Patton, Sister ?
Zone Conference
Avram is on the left side back against the wall

No comments:

Post a Comment